(I know I’m somewhat late with this series of posts, but please bear with me, ok?)
After mentioning my own reading goals, and before signing up for some more challenges, I thought I would put out there what I mean to do in 2012 blog-wise.
- First and foremost, I pledge to be a better commenter and actually comment on other blogs!
- I will try to write my thoughts on each book I read through the year. Last year the experience has been interesting, so I intend to continue — but I still intend to feel free to sum up a book in a sentence if I have nothing more to say about it!
- In terms of my “(not really) reviews”, after struggling to define a general format in 2011, I realised I worked better if I had the freedom to add and remove sections to it. So I plan to use an ever-changing format as I used to do on my old blog 🙂
- I want to revive the Italian section of the blog by posting on it more often (my goal is twice a week, but I want to keep up at least one post per week)
- My blog still waits for me to update the categories and blogroll
- In terms of connecting, I want to explore new blogs and to participate in blogging events such as the Read-a-thon, Bloggiesta, BBAW
- Finally, in a goal that may be half-blogging and half-reading, I want to try readalongs, so if you know of any please let me know! (Also, if you see anything on my reading lists that you plan to read too, and you want to read it together, please do get in contact!)
Seven is a good number, don’t you think?